Saturday, November 30, 2013

Performing at the House of Blues

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to perform at the House of Blues with the band I am in. Our lead singer is Morgan Mascorro. We call ourselves "Morgan and the Minx." I play the piano in out group. Being in a band again has made me feel like I am part of a team again. It's quite a lot of work to be caring an 88 keyboard around but it's worth the fun and hot of performing for people. This was our second performance live. I can't believe we had the opportunity to perform there. It was my first time at the House of Blues and I never knew it was that big! I have only seen it driving by on Sunset Blvd but never realized how many floors it had and how many rooms it had. Can't wait to perform there again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment