Friday, July 12, 2013

My Keyboard and that I Can't Tie a Tie that Well.


Timothy Michael Gould, Urban Outfitters, Tim Gould, Timothy Gould, Tim Blogger, Tim Gould Fashion Blogger, Tim Gould Composer, Tim Gould Actor, Tim Gould Creative Director, Tim Gould Blogger, @Timothymichaelgould, #timothymichaelgould, Tim Gould LA, Tim Gould Los Angeles, Timothy Gould, Tim Gould Studio City, Timothy Michael Gould Los Angeles,

Me at my keyboard. It's an M-Korg 50. Awesome work station!

Timothy Michael Gould, Urban Outfitters, Tim Gould, Timothy Gould, Tim Blogger, Tim Gould Fashion Blogger, Tim Gould Composer, Tim Gould Actor, Tim Gould Creative Director, Tim Gould Blogger, @Timothymichaelgould, #timothymichaelgould, Tim Gould LA, Tim Gould Los Angeles, Timothy Gould, Tim Gould Studio City, Timothy Michael Gould Los Angeles,
Headshot outside close in Studio City. Ties have always been a difficult thing or me. I remember someone once should me how to tie the tie in a certain way that you could adjust the length all the time and the tie shape would stay intact! It was so cool! I gotta learn how to do it again or search online on YouTube or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment